Your website plays an essential role in leaving a magical first impression for your company. Like the Alice in Wonderland story, your responsive website should take customers on a journey to meet the right characters, have an impactful experience, and convey the right information to achieve desirable results. As a Seattle web design company, we offer custom website design and development services to match your vision, all at affordable prices.
Why Your Website Matters
Taking your potential customers on the right journey through your website matters for leaving a magical first impression of your company and increasing conversions. Your website needs to not only accurately represent your business but be functional, eye-catching, easy to navigate, and stand out from the competition.
As specialists in web design, Alice Wonder believes in the magical process of taking your idea and bringing it to life. Our website design experts take into consideration the latest technology and user experience to ensure your website is responsive, on-brand, and allows each visitor to quickly absorb information, complete a transaction or request more information.
Who Are Our Customers?
At Alice Wonder, Seattle web design studio, we enjoy working with a variety of industries from high tech startups, to medical professionals, to beauty salons and spas, to cannabis stores, and legal practices.
Our Web Design Process
Our talented web design and development team work closely with your company to understand your vision and create a responsive website design that is both memorable and results-driven.
Our website design process encompasses:
- Interviewing your company to understand the mission and goals, along with examples of websites you like
- Learning about your website vision and required functionality by completing our web design questionnaire
- Distinguishing the need for a custom web design or customized web template, on WordPress or similar platform
- Providing professional guidance through each step of the website building from wireframes to UX design for both front and back-end development
- Integrating any plug-ins, payment solutions or third-party services
- Testing for quality assurance on all devices and browsers
- Transferring your website to the final domain and hosting
No matter if your business is just launching or needs a refresh, we’re here to help you succeed.