Your website plays an essential role in leaving a magical first impression for your company. Like the Alice in Wonderland story, your responsive eCommerce website should provide a likable journey for completing a purchase on your website. We specialize in Seattle WooCommerce development to create an experience designed with your customers in mind.
Our award-winning designers, developers and copywriters will incorporate the latest user experience and design trends to create an eCommerce website that expands your brand’s reach and drives more conversions.
The eCommerce Industry
Since 2014, the average growth rate of eCommerce sales has been 25.6% and mobile commerce will continue to make up 45% of total eCommerce revenue by 2020.
To acquire your piece of the eCommerce pie, having a website that can capture orders effectively and efficiently is critical. WooCommerce plugin conveniently enables small to large-sized online merchants to sell their products or services through WordPress sites.
Who Are Our Customers?
At Alice Wonder, Seattle WooCommerce developers, we enjoy working with a variety of industries from high tech startups, to medical professionals, to beauty salons and spas, to cannabis stores, and legal practices.
Our WooCommerce Integration Process
Our talented web design and WooCommerce development team have helped hundreds of clients to create eCommerce websites that are both customized to fit their company’s needs and functional for customers.
Our WooCommerce process encompasses:
- Interviewing your company to understand the mission and goals, along with examples of eCommerce websites you like and options available
- Learning about your website vision and required functionality by completing our web design questionnaire
- Distinguishing the need for a custom web design or customized web template
- Providing professional guidance through each step of the website building process from wireframes to both front and back-end UX design and development
- Integrating any plug-ins or third-party services
- Testing for quality assurance on all devices and browsers
- Transferring your website to the final domain and hosting
Get in touch to learn more about our Seattle WooCommerce development and how we can create a unique and functional eCommerce website developed the way you need.